• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Another "what would you do" question

What would you do if you ended up in a street fight and someone pulled you into their gaurd?

looking for a response from everyone here not just grapplers.

And also dont try to come up with some elaborate scheme just post what you thing you would really do at the spur of the moment :)

Thanks Guys

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really that experienced grappler, and I've never been into a seriout fight before.

However, if that happened, I'd try and put him to sleep using my fists. If he would try to hold my hands, I'd bite his arm like a turtle (they bite pretty hard!) and then I'd unleash feriocious powers from my inner self, try and look like a mentally challenged guy on a killing spree, and smash his head using my elbows till: he was knocked out/my elbows were vapourized.

(Depends on the situation though:) Would probably not be that extreme if the fight was not that serious. However, the if attacker tried to kill me/my loved ones, I would be a bit.. harsh.)

Grappling enthusiast!

Shootfighting as well.

One on one

I would close the distance and try to choke or smother them. Assuming Im 315 I would use my weight to take their enenrgy. If a choke opened up great. If not I would buy my time till I could pass the guard and go into a mount and start pounding.

Two or more of them on me.

Geez I don't know. Hopefully that never happens but I would try and get out as quick as possilbe prehaps with a prayer break and groin strike.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

I would pull my stilleto and stab him multiple times in the back of the thigh and buttocks until he released guard and I could get away.

Unarmed I would just do my standard anti-guard procedure.

Well I'm a grappler, so I would prolly try to pass his guard. Or if he waz a decent grappler then i would ground and pound him till he went for a submission then pass his guard from defending that(easier IMO than trying to break his guard)

Or perhaps I would grab onto him and power bomb him ontot he ground(pretty effective) but this dependz on his weight and whether or not the ground we're fighting on iz worth the slam.

But honestly, i think the ground and pound while trying to pass his guard iz the most likely to actually happen.

Still, if a guard pullz you to guard in a real fight he prolly meanz business, And it would be a good idea to be real careful coz i dun think that you'll juss be able to "tapout" when he getz you wif a submission, juss hope itz not an armbar, lol.

"razor elbows, killer knees, iron fists and monster kicks"

"Nice punch!!!, now let's see how well you punch with a broken arm"

I pound him into the ground with elbow strikes and hammer blows to the head and nose. If is hair was long enough I'd use it to pound his head into the ground. Whatever it takes, I have to assume his intent in to kill.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"