• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Point sparring with friends

GojuMaster

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
*sigh* i really wish i did. im trying to make friends with someone in my class thats about my age. the only guy in my class that was really my age though joined the merchant marines right after green belt. i didnt even get the chance to really introduce myself. the only person i really talk to at this point is an older man from germany named Rolf. he seemed friendly, and since the sensai is busy alot i try and ask him questions on how we do things unless its something i really have to ask sensai. There are two other people my age in that class, both girls, i think they like me. but sparring with woman is dangerous. for them because theres to many points for injury, and for me because, lets face it, there faster, more flexible, and in alot of cases, smarter than me.

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

I had a sparring partner I used to meet at the "Y". That was until they moved out of town. We didn't really point spar we just sort of did light contact and had fun with it.

I spar with one of my instcructors and a few other guys every once and a while..Outside of class that is...but it's not point sparring :D