• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

College Students?

I've just finished university, but as i was captain of the university club i can still train with them. The instructor also runs a public class which i can also attend.

During summer and the holidays i go back home and visit all my local club. Its a great chance to fight my friends who went to other universities.

It's always good to visit as many different clubs as possible. Some instructor try and brain wash you that there way is the right and only way. training at other clubs will open your mind.

Bretty

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I wish there were more clubs in my area...I take it you guys are all from America? You seem to have a larger amount of facilities in your areas/colleges than we do in England. The only place in my area to learn martial arts is at the leisure centre, or occasionally a course gets held at a local school.

Don't get me wrong, there are academy type places and buildings for martial arts..nearbyish. But i'm lazy. I want somewhere near that I can go without having to worry about transport costs etc.

Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough!

I wish there were more clubs in my area...I take it you guys are all from America? You seem to have a larger amount of facilities in your areas/colleges than we do in England. The only place in my area to learn martial arts is at the leisure centre, or occasionally a course gets held at a local school.

Don't get me wrong, there are academy type places and buildings for martial arts..nearbyish. But i'm lazy. I want somewhere near that I can go without having to worry about transport costs etc.

LS,

I'm from the UK, were are you?

I think the local liesure centre/school martial arts clubs are much better then the big academy clubs. Theirs less overheads so the instructors a little less keen to sting you for all your money! As well the clubs are generally smaller, which results in better tuition.

Bretty