• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fight Scenario 2

Rich_2k3

What would you do in this situation ie. what combos, techniques etc would you perform:

Walking home you are jumped from behind and dragged into an alleyway, your opponent has a tight grip on your neck, another man approaches slowy from the front, they may be trying to rob you. What do you do? :(

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The first guy has a tight grip on my neck with one hand or two? This makes all the difference. If I don't know what his other hand is doing I assume that he has a knife, or at least that it's a good possiblility. If that's the case I'd be pretty compliant, unless I thought they were going to hurt me no matter what.

If I had to fight, I'd probably reel off these thechniques until they started working: finger lock (or keys into the back of his hand), groin strike, ankle strike, throw. I know I'm being a bit vague, but there you go. If I couldn't run past the second guy once I got loose, I guess I'd try to whack his eyes, throat, and groin and then run.

yea, that makes since, if his got both hands on my neck im deffinitly doing a back kick to the groin. i might use that guy then to put some space between me and guy number two. of course then ive bought time so theres a lot of stuff i could do. get armed, throw the first guy, use him as a hostage, whatever.

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

When it happened to me, I stomped on the foot of the person behind me, scraped my shoe down his shin, twisted and broke his fingers, gouged his eyes, and then went after his buddy. After that, I ran home and poured H2O2 on my cuts and scrapes. In a similar situation? Who knows?

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!

As a woman in the situation you described, being dragged off somewhere with a guy approaching me from the front I'd be thinking he'd be after something other than my money, but anyway.

What hobbitbob did sounds great. I might have elbowed at the same time as the shin scraping stomp (I seem to have combined them as a reflexive combination), but realistically, I'd do whatever instinctively came to mind - he had a split second to decide what to do, did it and it worked. I'm a believer in eye gouges too; if they can't see me, they can't chase me.

Hobbitbob, remind me not to follow you around...you seem to attract trouble! ;)

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse

As a woman in the situation you described, being dragged off somewhere with a guy approaching me from the front I'd be thinking he'd be after something other than my money, but anyway.

What hobbitbob did sounds great. I might have elbowed at the same time as the shin scraping stomp (I seem to have combined them as a reflexive combination), but realistically, I'd do whatever instinctively came to mind - he had a split second to decide what to do, did it and it worked. I'm a believer in eye gouges too; if they can't see me, they can't chase me.

Hobbitbob, remind me not to follow you around...you seem to attract trouble! ;)

It seemed to be a function of living in Baltimore. :(

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!

I think under the pressure and fear of an attack the first instinct would be a simple elbow strike to the solar plexus, its justs seems the first thing that would come into my head, but I've never been in the situation so I wouldn't be able to say. For the second guy, it'll probably be a couple of reverse punches to the head before I run :) .

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee