• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karate_woman, what is tomo-nage?

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

Tomoe Nage, Tomo-Nage, however we want to spell it is a Circular Throw. Check it out at http://www.judoinfo.com/tomonage.htm or http://www.goshindojo.8m.com/multimedia.htm

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse

I'd have to say that my favorite unarmed techniques in no particular order are the eye gouge, groin strikes/grabs.

Even a skilled person could be suprised at how difficult it is to stop a dedicated person from wriggling those probing, hooking fingers into their eyes. yech!

Ohhhhh, ok thanks karate_woman. Yea, eye gouges are super!

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

A great move to get a quick point in sparring is the quick backfist to the top of the head. Gets them all the time, and if that is blocked or missed follow up with a snap kick to the stomach.

damn, I have a few favorite techniques...

Certain armbars (from jiujutsu), the reverse punch (from karate), a jumping spinning axe kick (from some style I have never heard of), and a jumping spinning double roundhouse (from TKD)....and an aerial takedoen from jiujutsu.

===================

When cornered, kick 'em in the spetznats. If that doesn't work, run around acting like an epilept + flail your arms about while whizzin' in your pants, then fall down foaming at the mouth. They'll be so disgusted THEY will walk away from the fight....