• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Date?

Try to be a friend. Show genuine interest and don't dominate the conversation. Just have a fun time. No need to take it too serious, especially if you are 13.....

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank KK1975 .. although i think hate is a strong word .. at least you were able to explain a bit better what i was thinking about.

If you put on a "fake personallity" of course she'll hate you when she finds out the real you, just cause the "fake stuff." Just go and have a good time, and don't "fake it." If you do, she'll hate you in the long run.

I must've missed the part where the King was 13 - If so keep this bit of advice tucked away for future reference. When dealing with Women/Girls always be honest, true to her and more importantly true to yourself. Putting up a front is not only dishonest to her but also dishonest to yourself. If she doesn't like you for who you truely are, the relationship is doomed before it starts. Keep in mind that there's only one of you, completely unique and different from anyone else. Find someone who values and appreciates that.

Regards

I must've missed the part where the King was 13

It was in the Age thread, where he stated he started martial arts at 12, and is now 13.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse

Blue wrote:

"Thank KK1975 .. although i think hate is a strong word .. at least you were able to explain a bit better what i was thinking about."

Yea, you're right. I should have used something else LOL.

Laurie F

It's when white tube socks are pulled the whole way up, and paired with black sandals and kakhi shorts....I think that's when trouble starts :lol:

I always thought it was black socks with brown loafers and shorts was the problem, but I guess it works for white socks too....

:lol: I sound like some kind of sock racist! :weirdlook:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

open doors, get chair, use breath mints, be creative on a date, don't spend too much money. Tell a joke, clean to break the ice, and ask if she has any.

MOST IMPORTANT: BECAUSE THE GUY WHO TOOK ME OUT VALENTINES MESSED THIS UP, HAVE A PLAN AND GO BY IT, DON'T SIT IN THE CAR SAYING WHA DO YA WANNA DO? I DON'T KNOW, WHA DO YOU WANNA DO. THIS IS INCREDIBLY BORING AND MAKES THE GIRL FEEL LIKE YOU DIDN'T CARE ENOUGH TO PLAN AHEAD.