Date?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it's been awhile.........be yourself, and treat her like a lady. Oh, and don't talk about yourself exclusively. If she asks you about you then that's fine just make sure you return the question. :brow:

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia

Just be yourself. Dont put up a big front to try and win her favor. Girls are funny creatures. Or as Gump once said " they're like a box of chocolates .. ya just never know what your going to get "

I'm female. So I give this advice .... Don't be a macho jurk. Just be yourself, like Blue said. I don't like guys with fake "fronts." It's a major turn-off. No offense. I'm just warning you a head of time. If she likes you for you, it was ment to be. If you put on a "fake personallity" of course she'll hate you when she finds out the real you, just cause the "fake stuff." Just go and have a good time, and don't "fake it." If you do, she'll hate you in the long run.

Laurie F

1. brush your teeth

2. Take a shower.

3. Shave your face.

4.dont wear white socks

5 dont show up in a sweaty Gi

6 dont talk about the ltest wossname kata u been practising.

7 pay attention

8. be ur self

9 have fun

10 good luck :)

Read a book!

Wow, 13 and already "haven't been on a date in a while". :roll: I didn't even date until I was almost 15! Well, no matter.

Have fun, don't get too serious, but be open and honest about that. I mean come on, you're 13 for crying out loud!! Ask her questions about herself. Do something fun together...rollerblade, see a movie, go to dinner, etc.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse