• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Attackproof

Does anyone know anything about this method of self defense? I came across the home site and it looked very aggressive, but effective. Or at least, the fact that it's supposed to be effective is their selling-point.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, maybe, but what did you came across?. No link, no nothing, just that the looked very aggressive. Ehhhh ???. Hmmmmmm.?

If the first lesson was a failure, then you know that skydiving isn't for you!

Sorry for the link lack. When I posted this question I wasn't sure if we were permitted to post links to other sites.

The site is simply their home page: http://www.attackproof.com

I found it after reading a review of their book on Amazon.

I didn't think it a big deal not to post a link, because if anyone knew about it then they wouldn't need a link.

Bye a Abram tank, then you're attackproof on the streets!. So mush Bullcrap these days .... People with yellow belts who sets up schools anywhere, kids 6 years old who have black belts and sort of stuff.... Take it for what it is, just crap.

If the first lesson was a failure, then you know that skydiving isn't for you!

ki chuan do? shouldn't it be ki ken do or qi chuan fa? why is he combining two different languages? Anyway, naturally, I would take this with the same grain of salt that I take anything else. he's an 8th in tkd and/or hapkido... so he mixes that with his deadly greek style, some tai chi, some wwII cqc, some natvie american wrestling, some street fights and presto, he's invincible. I fail to see how he's any different from anyone else out there.

Also, it seems that you would be able to find more about him on the net than merely references to attackproof.com

ki chuan do? shouldn't it be ki ken do or qi chuan fa? why is he combining two different languages?

That's a good point, SeverStar. I hadn't thought of that.

Also, it seems that you would be able to find more about him on the net than merely references to attackproof.com

You mean you expect me to do my own research? Sheesh. :P Honestly though, I thought this place would be a good resource for finding stuff out.

mixing languages is one of the "red flags" i look for in whatever ultimate system is trying to make a quick buck this month...

that being said, i couldn't even make it that far. after i read about the car lifting uncle and uncle ironfist, i closed the web page. that was enough for me.

"It is not how much you know but how well you have mastered what you've learnt. When making an assessment of one's martial arts training one should measure the depth rather than the length".

- MASTER "General" D. Lacey

hahah... those exact names weren't mentioned, but the second paragraph actually talks about them under "about"

http://www.attackproof.com/about.htm

looks like i was mistaken, his FATHER was the purported one who could punch holes in refridgerators, according to the page.

"It is not how much you know but how well you have mastered what you've learnt. When making an assessment of one's martial arts training one should measure the depth rather than the length".

- MASTER "General" D. Lacey

Ahhh, I see. If I only had known their techniques a few years ago! I had a nasty run-in with a refrigerator, but I kicked it in the meat tray and managed to get away.