• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What belt are you?

Same as my signature.

Brown belt in BJJ,

3rd Degree Black Belt in Shootfighting,

1st Black Belt in TKD.

I also trained in Okinawan Goju-Ryu for a few years and was allowed to wear my TKD black belt. I was going to go for my black belt grading in Goju but got seduced by the dark side (BJJ).

BJJ - Black Belt under John Will (Machado)

Shootfighting - 3rd Degree Black Belt

TKD - Black Belt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I have a 3rd degree brown belt in karate which is half black and half brown....i am currently going for my black belt at the age of 12 :D

1st degree blackbelt

Nickname: Sparky

"I will train untill I succed, I will train untill I succed, I will train, I will succed!!

no offense, ;but I don't believe in black belts under age 16 - it just makes no sense to me.

I agree.

BJJ-White Belt

Shotokan-Green belt (white white w/stripe yellow green, etc)

TKD- Yellow belt (white/yellow/I forget what was after yellow)

White Belt-Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Lol karatekid - I stopped counting "kyus" a long time ago...I lost track between all our stipes and such. Anyway...

I'm a high brown belt in tae kwon do, about to test for my black belt. I am only fifteen now, but will be sixteen by the time of my test, and if I pass I will be the youngest female blackbelt ever at my school :o

In Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, I am a white belt with two stripes - and this is after a year of training. Jiu-jitsu is unlike many arts in that a lot of times there aren't tests, and if there are, they are few and far between. My stripes were given to me by Royler Gracie himself.

1st dan Tae Kwon Do

Yellow Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

16 Years Old

Girls kick butt!

Hey, three60! Long time no chat :) How are you? Anyways, good luck on your test. I prolly won't be black for another year and a half, eventhough my instructor said that I can double test (I don't wanna LOL) because of my experience. I prolly won't test for 5th gup (purple) till July or August. And yes, the "gup/kyu" thing does get confusing at times LOL.

Laurie F