Fighting games

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get tekken 4. tekken 3 has given me great ideas for combos.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

heheh,

Both games will demonstrate the techniques of various martial arts, but not neccessarily their effectiveness or actual applications. Don't go with whatever martial art your favourite Tekken or VF fighter uses, but use them to see what various martial arts look like.

22 years old

Shootwrestling

Formerly Wado-Kai Karate

i agree with andren@aline. You can buy the game just for fun yeah that would be great. But i reccomand looking into arts. Going to the Google martial arts page. Getting more into mma and researching. and after all street fighter could beat tekken any day!!! BOOH YEAH!!!! :lol:

fight til you die

Street Fighter Alpha 3 is better than Marvel Vs. Capcom...combos are too easy in the latter ;)

Those games are great for fun, but are hardly ever realistic. A lot of the time, different characters will have blended styles, so no one style is ever "true".

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.