• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

ultimate match

i would like to see the following matches.

JET LI vs. JACKIE CHAN

CHUCK NORIS vs. STEVEN SEGAL

JEANCLAUDE VAN DAM vs. MASTER PAN QING FU

and they could also be mixed up like jet li vs master pan.

In the road of life there are many paths. If you don't know where you are going, any one will take you there.

join me in my quest to aquire knowledge of all martial arts of the world at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/worldofmartialarts

or email

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's Master Pan Qing Fu?!

I'd like to see

Rickson Gracie vs Sakuraba

Erik Paulson vs Tito Ortiz

Barney the Dinosaur vs Mark Coleman

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

Master Pan is one of the more famous 'Iron' Masters in North America. He is most noed for his 'Iron Fist'. I met him back in 1997 at the Canadian San Shou Nationals.

Very nice soft spoken man. He is getting up there in age. Mind you all he needs is one shot.

yes indeed. when he started training it was for necesity. he had to support his brothers and sisters, so he had to sell folders in a buisnes district. but this area he wanted to sell in was already taken. so he would play an older version of bloody nuckles, with his friends to toughen up his hands. eventually he moved on to punching walls. so then he could just punch someone in the head with %30 of his energy and they are out cold. he also was in the movie "iron and silk"

SHORTDOG

In the road of life there are many paths. If you don't know where you are going, any one will take you there.

join me in my quest to aquire knowledge of all martial arts of the world at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/worldofmartialarts

or email

In that case, I'd like to see Master Pan fight Alex Gong, Rickson Gracie, Sakuraba, Pedro Sauer or Erik Paulson. Would be neat to see how well his Iron Fist does against world-class fighters.

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

There was an article on him in the latest Black Belt magazine. The men fought multiple opponents and knocked them out cold in a matter of seconds with 1 punch each.

"There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level."

Erik Paulson did not get creamed, he was just taken by surpise with the hair thing. Since then, Erik has shaved his hair short. He is one of the best fighters in the world, and was 5 years undefeated champ in the light-heavy weight japanese Shooto circuit.

Alex Gong lost one fight, everyone does. But he's still a very good fighter.

Also, the majority of the crowd didn't think that Alex should've lost that fight in Las Vegas. Alex cut the other man up with his elbows. Apparently the judges didn't think that elbow strikes should be scored very high.