How much a month?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The average range seems to be $40 US to $70 US. All of the more "in" arts right now (BJJ, MT, JKD) in the area charge $100 or more. But on the otherhand I found a very traditional Karate dojo that charges nearly as much.

When I was in school I paid $40 a semester for TKD but now that I'm done it's $60 a month at the main school. I think the difference in cost is due to the college tkd club isn't paying for facility use/rent.

Minneapolis/Saint Paul.

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

my yearly fee as of right now is $100.

while many of you may think this is a steal, keep in mind my sifu is almost 600 miles away and i'm going up there approximately twice a month on average. this is a good $100/mo in gas alone :)

"It is not how much you know but how well you have mastered what you've learnt. When making an assessment of one's martial arts training one should measure the depth rather than the length".

- MASTER "General" D. Lacey

$60/month for kempo

There is a bjj school that charges $150 per month for two classes a week and $225 for unlimited.

The Renzo Gracie Academy is something like $150/month

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft." - Pres. Theodore Roosevelt

"You don't have to like it, you just have to do it." - Captain Richard Marcinko, USN, Ret.

"Do more than what is required of you." - General George S. Patton

"If you have to step on someone else to stand tall, then you truely are a small person." - ?