• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

personifications

fireka

okay, ready to hear about what a freak i am! i thought so! you know how one of the characteristics of the study of chi is that all things in this world have there own personaility, own life force? will i do that with my karate gear. i named my gi Searphim after the angel because its white, the color of purity, and to me karates purpose is to purify my mind body and spirit. i actually talk to the gi in the locker room before class...wierd huh? i also have all my sparing gear, gloves, mouthpice and footgear, in silver for a very sappy, and now pathetic reason that id rather not embarass myself by discussing (has to do with a girl i once dated) anyways, anybody else have this kind of attachment to there gear? if not, what do you think of my relationship with it?

~Fireka~

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
lol.. Have you ever missed out on a date to spar just to be with your protective gear? I think that would classify you as weird :)

no! of course not! its not that intamate...yet... :lol:

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

hmm...I have this love of my sparring gloves, and I think my left is getting jealous of my right.

I'm on steroids! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

(no I'm not really)

===================

When cornered, kick 'em in the spetznats. If that doesn't work, run around acting like an epilept + flail your arms about while whizzin' in your pants, then fall down foaming at the mouth. They'll be so disgusted THEY will walk away from the fight....