• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

do guys like chicks that a martial artists?

lol yeah i like in it, and hell we should be intimidated, a lot of girls in karate will progress faster because of there lowered center of gravity, it allows em to master things faster cause of alll the stance anything uses...

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pay attention, girls dont have problem with the strength aspect, its not about the strength its about the technigue behind the punch and knowing where to hit them. And a lot of women do progress faster, i have seen it, its because they have a lot more grace and flowing movement than men, its what we struggle with at lower ranks, flowing movements. But think about it, a lot of times the girls will progress faster than the men, im not saying all the time, but a lot of the time

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

Not really depends on the students. Progress faster in what way? Rank maybe. BUt skill ?depends on the person. I Seen girls have gracefull movements but still punch with limp wrist and what not and how many times you try to correct them they go back to do that stuff. Nice way to break a Hand!

I don't care what people say size, speed, and strength do MATTER! It all depends on the person and how well they perform the techique. Some guys have the strength but also focus enogh to do use there body right to be able to take advantage of technique and stregth.

I know some women who learn to rely on the technique becaue they don't have the stregth and I know some women who don't.

Either way its up to invidual not about a particular sex.