• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

do guys like chicks that a martial artists?

OF course it's a good thing. For me, it means she has follow through and dedication to something...if I could find a woman half as driven as I am, it would be a god-send. I also get tired of hearing "life isn't just Karate, you know!" uhhh...yes it is :lol: :D

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember the fight scene between mr. and mrs. smith? that's ma love

If i had to choose between karate and everything else, I would choose karate so i could beat up whoever made me make the decision and have everything else

I met my current BF in a MA class. We have lots of fun messing around but when it comes to training we do not get along. I think you have to be careful that it stays fun and in our case it means we do not work together in the dojo.

Middle Brown Belt

Shoryn Ryu Jujitsu

i love the fact that girls do martial arts its just cool that girls do it to. i think i would rather go out with a girl in the martial arts more than another because of the common understandings we would share

"Live life easy and peacefully, but when it is time to fight become ferocious."

Man my dream grl is someone i could spar with one on one and walk dowm the street and if 10 thugs are attacking she takes 5 i take 5 and do our own form of the tango on their faces

White belt for life

"Destroy the enemies power but leave his life"

Well. women don't like bragging much, and in order for them to know you're a martial artist you'd have to bring it up, which is usually interpreted as bragging. Women typically aren't interested in those sorts of things, because they bring no social recognition, like sports or the like do. I get faaaar more attention from track than I would from bringing fighting into a conversation.

"They look up, without realizing they're standing in the palm of your hand"

"I burn alive to keep you warm"

unfortunatly the ladys in the MA are few and far between "Karma i guess" and my last lady friend kept asking why i never had time outside of school. "um cause im going to practise"... and then the famouse quote "theres more to life than your MA" "not for me theres not" if i could find a lady who did MA that would be so cool.

AMITABHA

Fist visible Strike invisible

in the styles you do good luck! LOL! Unless we went to areobic kick boxing or yoga or something not alot of ladies go to bjj, or boxing, or wreslting classe, maybe find some in judo, who knows.

more higher percentage would be in styles like taekwondo,