• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do you think about this?

mArTiAl_GiRl

ha! im sorry. maybe our dads should get togather some time and talk about how everyone else sucks? You can imagine how he felt right around the time france came out with this whole 'america is evil for fighting in the war' deal, and i started dating the forign exchange student from Monte Carlo (god i miss her, and a note to all guys GO OUT WITH FRENCH GIRLS! ITS REALLY GOOD! I mean nothing by that other than that every aspect of there relationship made it the best i ever had, just a side note) :brow:

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this sounds awful, but when you get to college, it will be better. Just hang on. I was raised by my sister and brother in law, who are somewhere to the right of Mussolini! At 36 I still get guff from them, it never ends. eventually you learn to be your own person.

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!

Tell your father to tell his Sifu to put up or shut up.

This is why the old school rules should come back into play. If you think your art or school is better, you prove it. Or don't talk smack.

I immagine my dad's reaction when I tell him to tell his Sifu to shut up, lol.

Actually, I know myself that his Sifu is a very wise person and nice, but I've been seeing that my parents are now blaming karate etc.. They really respect their Sifu. Yeah I know this Sifu is GREAT, but I think he shouldn't say anything about Karate.

I asked once my dad what does his Sifu think of karate. He said: He thinks that Karate is not the best way for health and he doesn't really support karate.

But I'm not doing karate for this damn health thing! I'm doing it because I love karate and Japan.

Sorry to say bad words, but I got really mad...

Kill is love

You need to explain to your parents that Karate is what "YOU" want to do and that isn't the reason you are sick. Being barefoot has nothing to do with catching a cold.

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

Son! There was a French exchange student in my school and she was madddddd hot!!!!

Anyways my dad is a Doctor and he said that being barefoot has nothing to do with getting a cold. He laughed at me when I asked him lol

Respect your parents opinions. Parents are there for a purpose. It can be annoying, but eventually you will be on your own. Maybe they are just overly excited about this new hobby they found to do, and will eventually tone it down. Can you maybe do both?

Rachael

Kenpo - Red/Black Belt

Tae Kwon Do (long time ago)

If at first you don't succeed, try, try, and keep trying again.