Sorry for my spellings am not british.

Oh martial girl am not all that cool :brow: etc. am just a normal

15 years old boy.

Somone love one

Somone love two

I love one

*****That one is you*****

...Martial girl!!! yeah baby......with feelings :cry:

I am still training however, having dabbled in Shotokan and Shotokai Karate. I am please to report that Kenshukai is one of the strongest and most disciplined styles ( i did not write this)

IF you look at the time you'll see have you seen a drama called F4 :roll: ?

Your under stand how I feel of you :) .

Take care your are my ocean. :)

I would like to have a girlfriend like you enjoy martial arts etc. So you can be my sparring partner forever. Well I say the truth.

I am still training however, having dabbled in Shotokan and Shotokai Karate. I am please to report that Kenshukai is one of the strongest and most disciplined styles ( i did not write this)

Oh, who dare to say your logo is scary, is so beautiful and innocent...like you.

ha! im sorry. maybe our dads should get togather some time and talk about how everyone else sucks?

:D hahahhahahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: lol, you rock, soulmate

am jeless :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :cry: :cry: :cry: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :( :( :( :( :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :cry: :cry: :cry: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :cry: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :roll: :wink:

I don't want to say love things, never had girl before etc.

am scared my sensei's might seen the post they are here somwhere.

estonia beautiful country.