• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do you do other than MA?

benedictbm

I was just wonderring what eveyone does other than MA? or if MA is your life what would you do other than that?

I....

play baseball

skateboard ( or at least try to)

Read i like tom clancy and Douglas Adams(thanks for introducing me to those books monkeygirl)

Listen to music

sleep

Get on here

Run/jog

Drafting

I enjoy math but rarely do it outside of school unless i am trying a new type of problem.

Last just spend quality time with my family

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont do much. i wish i could though. maybe once monkeygirl gets her car i can go more places like to karate more and stuff(hint hint) :brow: . but heres what i do

sleep

eat

school

sometimes i ride my dirtbike(only when the weather permits)

hang out with my doggy (shes awesome!!)

i like to hang out with my friends but dont got much. :bawling:

I like music. I listen, and play a lot of music. I try to attend, at least, one concert a year. I like nature. I'm planing two camping trips this year :) I'm a sun bum. Trying to work on my tan :D And go to the beach more (once the weather behaves). And spend time with my honey, the dog and the cat LOL.

Laurie F

I also read. I am currently reading a series of books by Terry Brooks set in Shannara. If you like sword and sorcery these are really great books.

A new activity for me this year is resident council. I went to a meeting one day and someone wound up being nominated for recording secretary. So far this year we have almost finished a badly needed review and revision of the by laws and charter.

I am also a hardcore internet junkie.

A crew of four guinea pigs and a cat also take up a lot of my time.

Let's see.... besides MA:

School

Music - Playing guitar/writing lyrics & music/will be singing in the local choir again this fall

Hanging out with friends & family

Need to get a summer job so I can pay for car insurance eventually

Working towards my driver's license :D

Reading, especially Sci-Fi/Fantasy (although I haven't had time to commit to a book lately)

SLEEP

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Well, I spend LOTS of time on the internet, but also go for walks, read, play softball, golf, camping, and spending time with my husband and kids. I like to go skiing too but haven't done much skiing in the last few years.

I also work full-time (though I'm on maternity leave until July 28).

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse

I like to do alot of outdoor things: Bike, tennis (I used to teach), hike, bird watch, camp etc.

Indoors I read sci fi and fantasy as well as mysteries, watch hockey (Go Wild!), and draw. I also play computer games. We have LAN parties a few times a year and usually play different first person shooters or strategy games.

I also like to brew beer. It's something my Dad started doing a while back and turned out to be fun on both sides of the process.

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

Tennis is fun :nod:

It's hard to find a partner who can play, though. :(

Not to give anybody the impression that I can play! :lol: Once I get into it I'm ok. I prefer volleyball, though. Don't need no stinking rackets! :lol:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.