• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bruce Lee VS Jackie Chan

Who would win in a fight? Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight? Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan?

• Bruce Lee
    • Jackie Chan

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All things being equal, including age, I would vote for Bruce; he was phenomenal. Jackie is the best at what he does (action choreography) and at one time he was possibly one of the very best tournament fighters too, but Bruce was unique.

Bruce Lee hands down. Chan is great and i love his stunts but i honestly belive bruce would tear him up. Lee was just a better martial artist.

Man to man, Soldier to soldier, Dust to dust.

• 2 weeks later...

Bruce Lee would win!

Jackie Chan would be to busy taking off Lee's jacket and trying to tie him up with it, than actually hit him

they are both VERY different people

Bruce Lee- maul 30-40 guys breaking all thier neacks, and killing them in sick (but cool) ways

Jackie Chan- not actually hit the dude just take the pi*s out of him for 30mins then beat him up

please note, im useing these examples from movies

Danuall san- "Up you'res OLD man, wax your own DAM cars, im goin out ta get LAID"

-Scott

https://www.worldkarate.net

er, but guys, jackie trains like a man possessed.

you can't base his fighting abilities on the films he makes and you can't say that he is a worse fighter just because he doesn't go around saying how good he is.

in my honest opinion, i think that between the two it would be very, very close.

as for jet li, the man himself admits that he can't really fight.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

er, but guys, jackie trains like a man possessed.

you can't base his fighting abilities on the films he makes and you can't say that he is a worse fighter just because he doesn't go around saying how good he is.

in my honest opinion, i think that between the two it would be very, very close.

as for jet li, the man himself admits that he can't really fight.

It sounds like they are being humble - who wants to go around with a chip on your shoulder and end up being constantly challenged? Better to be excellent at film and stunts and then try to live like a normal guy the rest of the time; constantly proving oneself has got to be tedious at times.

Another note on Jackie Chan/Bruce Lee: apparently Jackie Chan was being groomed as the next Bruce Lee (after Bruce's death), but it became quickly apparent that Jackie's style is totally different than Bruce's, and trying to be like Bruce just didn't suit him; his way of doing things is entertaining on its own, and has its own merits, so why try to be like someone you're not? Bruce sure wouldn't have tried to be like Jackie :D

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse

not really a question of entertainment.

there was a post sayig that bruce was more dedicated but i'm sure that both of them train just as hard.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• 2 weeks later...