• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bruce Lee VS Jackie Chan

Who would win in a fight? Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight? Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan?

• Bruce Lee
    • Jackie Chan

Me and my mates are always fighting about who would win in a fight (If Bruce was still alive) Bruce or Jackie? :-?

I want to know who you'd think would win and your reasons... I think Bruce Lee because he was very powerful...

Everybodies Going Kung Fu Fighting! Yah Hoocha! LMAO

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, whaddaya know, there already is one:

http://www.karateforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=1012&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

You can take a look at that one if you want. It doesn't have a poll, though, plus the thread is fairly old. I see no harm in keeping this one right now :)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

i think lee would win but i dont think 'coz hes powerful' is the nest reason. Lee had adaptability, he knew a lot about different styyles and had his own personal style. also i think he had mor fighting experience.

hey monkeygirl.. shes a sensai everyone so u better all show respect. lol

i dunno who would win. I havent seen very much of lee. I would go with lee though. I have heard many good things about him. i think jackie is good but has done movies with more choreography(SP?) and would that would prolly be a disadvantage to him.

im the same as benedictbm. i heard a lot of great stuff about bruce lee but i never saw much about him. i still think (from what i heard) bruce would win.

If I remember correctly, I thought I saw on TV that Jackie Chan was actually a stunt double for Bruce Lee...?? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Just thought that was an interesting tidbit...

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

If I remember correctly, I thought I saw on TV that Jackie Chan was actually a stunt double for Bruce Lee...?? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Just thought that was an interesting tidbit...

Yes, I'd heard that too and just pulled up a reference off of this site: http://www.celebritywonder.com/html/jackiechan.html

He doubled for Bruce Lee in the fight scene between Chen and Yoshida where Chen does a somersault (JING WU MEN (1972)).

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse