• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dual art dojang?

I think the chances of him being a member in good standing of both organizations is slim, IMHO.

I'm glad to hear he doesn't have separate tests. That would make me suspect he was running a gravy train :)

I'm no longer posting here. Adios.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Actually, I know several people with teaching credentials through one of the TSD organizations, and Kukkiwon. There is a chap in Laurel Md. who does soemthing similar. It sounds like you've found the right school.

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!

As long as the person who is certified continues trainng under an instructor from that org., the parent groups rarely mind. The thing all orgs., even the Kukiwon, really care about are testing fees.

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!

Uhhggg...it turns out that he runs a "dual belt system" but only the TKD belt is certified. He defended this by saying that he didn't want his students to have to pay to be in both organizations. Me no likey. And his class was run in an old house that had been remodelled to be a dojang, and his students were all wierd and well I just don't like the idea of learning two sets of forms just to get two belts, with one of them being nothing more than a token belt. The quest continues. I did find a Bujinkan that teaches Budo Taijutsu in Tucson.

Seems like something good to check out:

http://www.bujinkanusa.com

Have any of you heard any good or bad things about this art or have any opinions about this school?

GreenDragon

G r e e n D r a g o n

FOR THE ABSOLUTE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS...AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE: https://www.trueprotein.com

For an even lower price, use this discount code: CRA857

Courage, above all things, is the first quality of a warrior. - Carl von Clausewitz