• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

what is the most leathal style of martial arts?

Perhaps a Planetary Death Ray, like on the Death Star! :lol:

Sorry, we digress a bit too much. :D

KSN, actually some british scientists suggested that a high-power(ie, the energy consumption of all britain) neutrino beam could destroy nuclear weapons or any living thing at any part of the globe at any time.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the magazines Right Here where Rorion Ads his style is effective no matter your shape, size, skill, etc, etc...

I'm not making out things. Just look any "Inside Kung Fu" magazines from the Mid-90's in which Rorion used to Wrote "Grappling with Reality" every month.

He even had those two full pages advertising his over-priced videos.

" Do you want the power to EASILY defeat ANY human aggressor-under Any circumstances?"...

There is no most lethal style just as there is no best style.

What cracks me up is those full page ads that shows some guy in camos and an Uzi stating that because he was a former NAVY SEAL & trains them & other SPEC-OPS that in little or no time he can turn you into a fighting machine who will never walk in fear again. :lol:

First off just because you've been trained by a SEAL,Green Beanie, RANGER,Etc; doesn't mean that you are going to become a SPEC_OP type of person.(Especially from a video tape) I not too sure about how the NAVY does things but I know in the ARMY there's BC9wks,INF/AIT 4-8wks,AASST 2wks,BJ 3wks,Rip 3wks, Pre RANGER 1wk, & then RANGER School 8wks. Now if you make through them then you have to be apart of a Batt & live the life by doing the nasty deeds while on probation sort of speak.

There's usally alot of broken bones and broken marriages in the SPEC-OP community so still some guys drop out or are dropped it they seem not to be able to handle it.

So how on earth can someone who lived the life to be apart of that elite community of quite professionals promise to make Joe Schmoe from who knows into anything close to them when they have no idea what it's all about?

This kinda nonsense is on par with those old 60's & 70's adds in the back of the comic books where the skinny guy gets sand kicked in his face by the big beach bully & then reads a Charles Atlas book on body building and 30 days later shows up as big as the Hulk & Pummels the guy :lol:

Way too funny.

Once again there is no quick fix, there are no most Leathal styles only what works for you.

Don't worry your pretty little head young lady,

I gotta black belt in Chop sockey, Kop Kee Do & Dairy Doo! I can hanel a 20 British Marines & a hunn ed cooks. -hic-burrp! Bartender?........

Well, Iaido master with sword could be quite lethal opponent..:)

Being lethal with bare hands is a big can of worms, usually the lethality starts to play a role when you have immobilized your enemy a way or another. In other words, when you have the opponents life on your hands, which you dont have before the fight is "over" on your favor. I think exeption to this rule is all swords or semi-automatic guns, with the skill to use them. Bare handed enemy cant do a jack against those.

Well ...everyone is gonna have something different to say, and I do think that their are many styles that work well but most of them concentrate on one thing..for example judo is primarily used for ground combat etc....I am a big fan for Muay Thai as being one of the best not only martial arts but sports out there...It consists of using your Hands, Feet, Elbows, Knees, Clinch Work, Counters, etc....even taking your opperent to the ground is used.....you have to consider the over all not just what seems to work well.

i think that all martial arts are deadly purely on the basis that they were all meant to be.

even something as harmless as tai chi is full of nasty bone breaking joint locks and neck snapping motions.

others are more direct and just aim to beat you into submission (wing chun)

some have simple "one hit" methods (sup juet sau in hung gar)

these are of course simple looks at very complex arts.

but then it depends on what you mean by deadly.

if it is to cause as much as pain as possible then the locks and holds and joint breaks can be quite nasty.

if you want quick knock downs then the more direct sparring, no frills arts are the ones.

then there's the ones that can kill and pretty much all martial arts can do this.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

The question is are the MA's teaching you to kill or to spar or competitive fighting? Sure most MA's can be used to kill, but I would say the deadly MA's are the one's that teach you how to kill.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

hey, how about the fake schools who make their students think they're invincible? surely that's quite deadly too....

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

Your absolutely, positively, unequivically correct! :lol:

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

someone should do a survey on how many people got seriously hurt because of a bad school...