• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Greetings,

Can anyone provide some information on the martial arts schools in Jacksonville, Florida. I am relocating there and would use the opportunity to train.

I am NOT looking for tournament focused schools. I would appreciate any information that anybody would share on a combative training school or very traditional school.

I have prior training in Muay Thai and Ryu-Te

Thank you in advance for your help.

Stephen Baker

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Greetings,

Can anyone provide some information on the martial arts schools in Jacksonville, Florida. I am relocating there and would use the opportunity to train.

I am NOT looking for tournament focused schools. I would appreciate any information that anybody would share on a combative training school or very traditional school.

I have prior training in Muay Thai and Ryu-Te

Thank you in advance for your help.

Is there any particular art you want to train in?

Anyway, you can do a search here.

Thank you for the web link.

Right now I would like to gain an understanding of what is in the area and proceed from there.

I would love to train in Daito Ryu but to the best of my knowledge there is no school in Jacksonville.

Using the striking arts as an example, I would like to find a school with plain gi's. A place where people train to train.

Regards

Stephen Baker

Krav Maga is a Very Combative no nonsese self defense and fighting system...and it's not tournament oriented.

There are Two locations in Jacksonville, If you would like to check them out here is some info on the schools-

Master Clark's Black Belt Academy

7235 Atlantic Blvd.

Jacksonville, FL 32211

(904)724-2100

Mandarin School

9825 San Jose Blvd.

Jacksonville, FL 32257

(904) 268-4424