• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Just got home from testing!

gheinisch

Congratulations to me and my son. :D We just got home from testing for our Brown belts (3rd kyu). We both received them, and boy am I tired. It lasted about 2 1/2 hours and was very intense. It was also great, there's no feeling like achieving your next rank. The feeling of accomplishment after all the hard work is well worth it. Anyone out there getting ready to test I wish you the best of luck and say "Go For It"!

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Job. Wait till you do that Dan test. LOL. Good luck and Congrats.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Congratulations on achieving your brown and for your son. I have just started Okinawan Kempo myself and the instructor says that she can't believe how quickly I am picking it up. Maybe from some other sports I played that the stances and things helped. I don't know but it is nice when it doesn't take long to get good at something, but I will still have to work at it to become second nature.

Congrats again. :karate:

Thanks everyone, and thanks to you karate_women for the signature reminder. No telling how long I would have went before I noticed. :D

Thanks again!

Greg

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi