• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Site Being Blank

I am not sure the cause, a hack of SOME sort, but some of you know of the problems we had this morning. It is basically the erasure of the database.

However, as for such a case, we make a backup a couple times a day and I uploaded the latest good backup back into the database and we may have lost a few posts, which I am sorry about, but we shouldn't have lost that many.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Please accept my apologies.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

i thought my computer was playing with me :lol:

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

I am glad that this was resolved. I woke up this morning to find that the site was not working. I looked in the email section and I automatically emailed Tobias Reece and Patrick. I hope that nothing like this ever happens again.

"Never hit a man while he's down; kick him, its easier"

Sensei Ron Bagley (My Sensei)

On 2001-09-08 22:45, Karateka wrote:

I looked in the email section and I automatically emailed Tobias Reece and Patrick.

I don't know what Tobias was gonna do. :wink: Maybe you meant James.

Hi all

I think the reason Karateka emailed me is because I was the only staff member left on the site.

Even though I couldn't do anything, it was nice that you emailed me :brow:

C ya

Tobias

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

Hey Patrick - I came on to the site and just thought - "NOT AGAIN!!". Good that you have back-up tapes though - but what a pain in the butt!! Anyways, good work and it's good to see everyone back on the site... :up:!

Lori :grin:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-