• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

i was at a party this weekend i had a few drinks,............. than a guy came and pushed me ......... i gave him a firemans carry(don't know the japanese name) than an omoplata, than i transitioned into an armbar and he tapped than his friend came and attacked me , .......i choked him out via rearnaked choke.

just because he said bjj doesn't work against more than one person. well theres an example of where it did work.

thoughts? opinions? :karate:

p.s. I love being skilled in martial arts.

jiu-jitsu is invicinble

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Since you asked for an honest opinion, you'll get one.

What it sounds like is you were showing off your martial arts at a party. This is not a good idea and I wouldn't recommend it, regardless of how pleased you are with the outcome in this case.

Yes, your techniques work - as you already felt they did - but you should show more respect for them; you could seriously injure someone practicing a martial art under the circumstances you described!

In the future it might be a good idea to refrain from debates and demonstrations of this nature. I'm not sure you proved your point as well as you think you did; how skilled were your opponents - how drunk? When bragging beforehand about how great your martial arts skills were did you even once consider this?

I'm glad things worked out this time for you.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse

I'd have been more impressed if you had avoided the fight. So, from what you've posted, I'm getting that you were drunk and someone said something about BJJ not working against multiple opponents, so you beat him up.

How very MMA of you.