• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

back on the scene

taezee

hey everyone...back from vacation it feels like i left yesterday..had a great time..just got a little post vacation blues..at least i have four more days to recoup before going back to hell..i mean work...anyway going to get some movies..ice cream..and chill for the night talk to you soon..peace :razz: :razz: :razz:

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

had alot of fun rush..sorry but i was a little too far north of you otherwise i would have stopped by to hang with you...it just went so fast it was incredible...

Javier l Rosario

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

Hey Javier - glad you're back! I know what you mean about vacations being over WAY too soon! :sad:

Lori :grin:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

no problem.....may be next time taezee...

i don't make it to your part of the world much...and now that winter is coming it may be longer(lol)...but time will tell....... :nod:

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

thank you lori good to hear from you again :bigwink:

Javier l Rosario