golden tiger

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have trained with many great KUGB sensei's like Enoeda, Andy Sherry, Frank Brennan etc. but I think Sensei Enoeda is the best of them.

Apart from my Sensei, My Sensei is Matt Price- 4th Dan. and I think he's a great instructor and all round karateka. He's also the captain of the GB KUGB squad! :grin:

theres more about him @

http://www.leedskarate.freeserve.co.uk

"In combat know the enemys rhythm, use a rhythm he cannot anticipate, upset his rhythm, and win." Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)

Oss!

Chris Pullan.

1st Dan Shotokan Karate. (KUGB)

• 2 weeks later...

I currently train in Goju Ryu Karate under 7th dan master, Shihan Sal Ebanez... he is a most inspiring person and very funny too....

Ouss...

Angus.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

• 4 weeks later...
I fought with Shihan Sal Ebanez about ten years ago.Oviously you have a brilliant sensei as he showed me how to fight that night.My sensei when I was younger was a man named Terry Silver,a brilliant martial artist and I believe was the best in the world at the time.

I'm the best there ever was and the greatest there won't ever be cos im john john john grayston grayston grayston.

Most of you probably don't know him, Sensei Ron Bagley, he took Shotokan a long time ago then switched when his dojo folded. He studied a lot under Ticky Donovan and has won many championships. He taught me how to fight in a totally different light.

"Never hit a man while he's down; kick him, its easier"

Sensei Ron Bagley (My Sensei)

Sal Ebanez is sooo tall isn't he Jackspratt!? It's amazing how tall he is and the speed he has! What would you put the guy as? 6'3"? 4"?

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

• 3 weeks later...

My Fav sensai is sensai Funikoshi and I know he is the founder of shotokan karate but hes still my fav sensai.

C U L8R.

:bigwink: :smile:

Michael Bullock

1st Dan

Karate International

Black Belt Schools (UK)

(Modorator of Fitness & Health)