tommarker

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people don't hem they just roll up the excess lenght.

:o

I just reckoned everyone would hem their 'gis' since karate is quite an active sport and rolled up sleeves would come loose.

Smile. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

i roll up my pant legs and sleeves too. normally there not at the same place as when i first rolled them up and sometimes i have to roll sometimes while were not doing much or while we get our sparring gear on. normally they dont come undone that much though.

well my situation is a little differant than most.

after class i go upstairs into the top floor, which no one else goes up into except some fellow instructors. since we have our own little room, i keep my things up there as well. i dont fold my gi, it isnt practical. its all sweaty, and if i fold it up like that the sweat wont dry and the gi will get real ripe real fast ;)

of course i do bring my things home to get washed when they need it!(much to everyones relief :))

Man to man, Soldier to soldier, Dust to dust.

I usually just hang mine up and let the sweat air-dry out. It doesn't start smelling until the third or fourth class after I wash it.
\

YUUUUCCCKKKKKK!!!!! :cry:

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!

I usually just hang mine up and let the sweat air-dry out. It doesn't start smelling until the third or fourth class after I wash it.

Someone either does not sweat or does not work hard enough in class.

hobbithobb :o ...umm, YUCK :bawling:

..ok, no matter.

Anyway, I never fold my uniform after class, 'cause I leave my gi on, I go directly into the car and drive home and when I'm home, then I fold it nicely :) or if it is dirty, then I wash it.

Kill is love