• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

All

Tobias_Reece

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

"You have a lot to offer and to choose not to offer because you feel it's repetitive is somewhat weak."

It may be tedius, but that is what you do as a teacher. Teach the same stuff over and over to any new person that walks through your door. There are some good people and bad people that visit your dojo, but I'm not going to quit teaching because of the bad ones. I'm not trying to talk you into staying, but just relating some feelings as it pertains to the Martial Arts. Just realize that if people ask the same question over and over again, they are new and haven't been told yet.

I don't understand... Just because a minority of people come and talk things you aren't agree with, you leave all together..

If you don't like it, don't read it. The Comparative Forums could be very informative if its used right. we still need to work on people's attitude. But as It was said before.. How can you make a diference if you aren't here.

Anyway, good Luck and Doors Will be open for you anytime you want to return.

See you!

I don't really see much of a point in this carrying on. :) The notice as been made and those who wanted to post in the thread have. So, I am gonna close it.

Thanks. :)