• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tiger Schulmann's Karate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Hey,

Who here takes TSK(Tiger Schulmann's Karate)? If you do then what belt are you, and what are your comments about TSK?

I don't take TSK but I do have a comment. Well, actually a question. Why don't they return phone calls? :kaioken:

A friend of my father-in-law was a second dan and instructor in TSK. He said it is a combination of Kyokushin, Shotokan various styles of grappling.

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft." - Pres. Theodore Roosevelt

"You don't have to like it, you just have to do it." - Captain Richard Marcinko, USN, Ret.

"Do more than what is required of you." - General George S. Patton

"If you have to step on someone else to stand tall, then you truely are a small person." - ?

Ok, to answer some of your replys:

1) Tiger Schulmann did not talk smack to anybody. :kaioken:

2) Hmmmm... so they didn't return your phone calls eh... well....... DID YOU GIVE THEM YOUR PHONE NUMBER????? :lol:

3) TSK is a style of Karate, Aikido, and Jujitsu. :karate:

"Osu!"

Karate is a general statement there are many types of karate: Shotokan, Goju, Kenpo/Kempo, Kyokushin and many others.

The type of karate that is taught in TSK, as it was told to me, is a blend of Shotokan and Kyokushin.

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft." - Pres. Theodore Roosevelt

"You don't have to like it, you just have to do it." - Captain Richard Marcinko, USN, Ret.

"Do more than what is required of you." - General George S. Patton

"If you have to step on someone else to stand tall, then you truely are a small person." - ?

Ok, to answer some of your replys:

2) Hmmmm... so they didn't return your phone calls eh... well....... DID YOU GIVE THEM YOUR PHONE NUMBER????? :lol:

Uh.. yeah, duh. Twice actually and my e-mail address. :brow:

Doesn't matter though. After reading all that (negative) stuff about them it looks like it was better (for me) they didn't respond. It seems kind of rude and unprofessional.