• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

IKO1,IKO2,IKO3??????

Sepultura

Hey all,first of all ,how many of u practice kyokushin karate?there are three major kyokushin organizations as u know,iko1,2 and 3. and each organization claims to be the original one.which oraganization are u in and which one is the real oyama oraganization??thx for ur time!

• 4 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 1 month later...
I'm a black belt Kyokushinkai student and i'm from IKO1, this is the biggest of the 3 IKO's and his Kancho is Shokei Matsui ... I think IKO 1 is the original...they have the honbu dojo where Oyama had the headquarters of Kyokushinkai when he was alive

No fear, no pain

• 5 months later...

I train Kyokushin, but I'm in the IFK organization founded by Hanshi Steve Arneil. I see what your trying to get at in your question, but it really doesn't matter who was "original" or the "true" heir of the Kyokushin organization. What matters is that people are learning and training in this great style. Organization is not important. Kyokushin is Kyokushin.

OSU :karate:

Sempai Emily

2nd Kyu-Brown Belt

---The true essence of the Martial Way can only be realized through experience. Knowing this, learn never to fear its demands.

--- Mas. Oyama ---

but it isn't Kyokushin.

man, you can't even answer a simple question.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...