• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Great Sports Movies

jmy77

Football - The Program hands down. But I enjoyed Varsity Blues a lot. The Longest Yard is a classic as well.

Baseball - Geez there is a buch

Field of Dreams is awsome but Bull Durom was the original. 8 Men Out is great as is Cobb. Then Major League not 2 and 3 and 15 just Major League.

Basketball - Hoosiers is in a leage of its own. Which By the way is anothr good baseball movie although its girls.

Funny sports film - Caddy Shack is great. Happey Gilmore is Sandlers best. What about Cool Runnings But Major League again may be the funniest.

MA movie - I don't know I have ever seen a MA film and thought to myself that was realistic. So I don't think I can pick one. However like most of us Bloodsport will always be a great movie no matter how much we dislike Van Damne or Frank Dux. LOL

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basketball is very funny. It's by the makers of south park.

I don't really like football so I'll just say the film with the prisoners vs the guards. Think it was called "Mean Machine" with Vinnie Jone.

Other funny sports film is space jam but that's kinda babyish now and my favourite MA film has to be Enter the Dragon.

Everybodies Going Kung Fu Fighting! Yah Hoocha! LMAO

Football- Rudy and The story of Texas A & M team on ESPN

Baseball- Angels in the Outfield

Basketball- Celtic Pride

Golf- Happy Gilmore

MA- Rocky and The Legend of the Drunken Master... Karate kid when i was younger (gets old after the 40th time watching it....i actually started count when i was 5 i am close to 40 times)

Favourites:

Baseball The Natural

Football North Dallas Forty

The best martial arts movie Kill or Be Killed.....the cheesiest of cheesy but the fights scenes are great

Honor is the most important thing a man has once you lose it it is gone forever