• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi. I would like to hear your opinions on karate

What's the biggest difference between karate and other martial arts? If you chose to take karate among all the martial arts out there, why?

If you think karate is too broad to discuss, you can talk about the best karate style in your opinion. :karate:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I think a full contact style of karate like Kyokushin or one of its off-shoots would be the only stlye I would ever pursue. it has been the only one to prove itself against other top fighters.

I don't think karate is unique, actually. I think it compliments other martial arts rather nicely. The more martial arts I've been exposed to, the more I believe this is so.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse

Karate uniqueness for me is that I love this stuff. I've been training like a mad and I feel it's the best for me. I love everything about it, kata, kihon, kumite. I'm into it because it suits me best. I enjoy doing a very low stance, looking how my kick is going, moving very fast in kumite, trying to understand, learn and improvise. It's elegant, beautiful, hard at the same time, it emphasizes perfection (I'm a perfectionist), gives me the thrill and so on. I can't wait to be in my dojo and after the class I wish there were even more :)

It's the love of my life and it's given me all I expected. For me Karate is unique :karate:

As TJS said,kyokushin karate and its off-shoots would be the only style i would pursue.if ur looking to a good combat art just try kyokushin,it wont hurt.u will see on urself.as said before, karate is unique in its own ways. :karate:

yea i agree with that

As TJS said,kyokushin karate and its off-shoots would be the only style i would pursue.if ur looking to a good combat art just try kyokushin,it wont hurt.u will see on urself.as said before, karate is unique in its own ways.

i have some friends in kyokoshin. it WILL hurt you to join :brow:

style:wing chun

Don't try to predict the outcome of a fight. just let nature take its course.