panginoon

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

We are lazy.

People quit if its hard.

No one wants to be the bad guy.

Take your pick

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

We are lazy.

People quit if its hard.

No one wants to be the bad guy.

Take your pick

So sad and true. Although I find conditioning to be easy and somewhat painless.

there's still conditioning

maybe not to the same level

but if there were no conditioning my forearms wouldn't be black with bruises - sure i don't beat them against pots full of sand or woodchips but they can take a fair a bit of pounding.

Come to my dojang. There is no lack of conditioning. We had a workout for the leg muscles tonight. Then we had to do joint locks and throws. My legs feel like jello. I crashed after class and I'm still in my full dobok .... yes it was tough. Man, I love my new dojang! Keep it up Master P! Actually that was Mr. S, but Master P is a killer, too ;)

Laurie F

I have a lot of experience with conditioning.

I have conditioned my body to the point where i dont feel pain.

COnditioning of the groin is most important and i beat mine with a club hammer daily.

I cant feel a god damned thing down there anymore so sex is out of the question which, as a karateka, is a bonus as we're not likely to any anyway.

I know in my heart and in my pee pee that i will have that fight one day where it will all be worth it.

I hope i have inspired you to train harder and forget pointless aspirations of having sex with beautiful women.

And remember folks....

Bash that penis for every time it didnt work just when you thought you were going to get laid.

Time for mine now.....ok willy........here comes the pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It comes with practise. After all in my case after 5 years of karate I found that if juniors kick me it hurts them more than me. You kind of pick up a natural conditioning with practice. ut we do some mild conditioning.

There is some misunderstanding here. What i mean by conditioning is the gradual desensitation and strengthening of body parts by striking them.

I diagree with SubmissionFighter. Heavy bags only do mild conditioning on the average. Not only that but most dojos don't do any real conditioning at all. In my MA gym class at my college I sapr all sorts of other styles. I find that I have to tone down my blocks quite abit to avoid injuring other Black Belts! that is pathetic, not being able to take a block as a BB.