• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sanshou Champion Cung Le

I think he would be a great challenge to anyone in his weight class, I've never seen his ground skills. His throws are lightning fast as well as his stand up skills, it would be interesting.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cung is going to be doing the next K-1. If you want to watch, check your pay per view listings. Also, not to change the subject, but since when did UFC become the standard measure of a fighter? I hear a lot about how so and so would do in UFC, why. I mean how often do you hear "Floyd Mayweather is a great boxer, but how would he do in WWF". I don't get it.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

Well Cung is closer to being well suited for UFC, that's why. UFC is the closest thing to a real brawl, more so when it started than now of course.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

yea, thats true.

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"