• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

shaving your legs

Nothing like silky smooth legs to impresse the judges after forms competion. Me I just show up in spedo's and a gi top. Gives my Kata/forms/poomse a more dramatic effect especially showing off some leg I am garenteed to get 1st place. I think its that or maybe its my impressive kata. Glock pistol kata one. At the end of the form I point at the juges and say I await your score for some reason the get a little nervous. I think the whole form just impressed them so much or maybe it was my legs and pedicure that did it that they gave me 1st place each time. oh well.

;-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I can't say I have seen many that I know shave.

I myself have been shaving my entire body for several years now. Not for MA reasons but because I don't like being as hairy as I am (pretty much as shaggy as Robin Williams). :o

I think shaving looks better as well. Helps show off the defined muscles you get with intense MA training IMO. :idea:

Doesn't it suck to have stuble all over your body?

http://www.acbr24807.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Brianrietta1.jpg

Heman is cool, therefore shaving your body is cool.

S

World famour for idiotography

6th Kyu Wado Ryu

5th Gup Tang Soo Do

1st Dan Origami

Doesn't it suck to have stuble all over your body?

Not really, but to help with that I now get a full body wax. Less work. :-)

43 Years old

Blue Belt (7th Kyu) Shorin-ryu

Roberts Karate

lol, well, I have a little bit of Native American in me on my mothers side, and my dads side just isn't hairy at all... so, I pretty much don't have to worry about any hair growing around my chest area. As far as my legs go, I do have a bit of hair, but I think it looks fine.. girls haven't been running off screaming because of it...... yet.

Besides, man, shaving your legs and chest.. isn't that time consuming? I'm glad I'm not hairy, because I would be too lazy to do it in the first place.

Though I do trim one 'area' of my body.. just because, man, have you ever gotten them caught while zipping up? OUCH!

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill