• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

shaving your legs

I don't know how it is where you guys live, but where I'm at, a girl will usually laugh at a guy with silky smooth legs. They say it just feels wrong.

Most of the younger women I know like the look and feel. The older ones seem to not like it as much.

My wife and I like it, although the shaving is a lot of work to keep up with.

43 Years old

Blue Belt (7th Kyu) Shorin-ryu

Roberts Karate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, personally...I wouldn't know. I've never gone up to a guy and rubbed his legs. Haven't really thought about it much :lol:

However...I'm very used to seeing guys in gi pants, or some other form of long pants, to where I can't see any leg hair. So when summertime comes around and I see my MA friends in shorts...it's very strange. I'm not used to it. I just think "put some pants on!" I'm not really expecting smooth legs, but when I see the pasty white with sparse patches of dark curly hair...it's kinda gross.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

After 22 years of blocking with my shins I have no hair on them, but on the rest of the leg I have thick, black, curly hair (blame my Arab ancestors :) ). this always provokes interesting comments from new girlfirends.

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!

:S shaving your legs? surely it would itch?

"sweat is the essential element. The sea in which the martial artists are born and through which they swim"

:S shaving your legs? surely it would itch?

Not at all.

43 Years old

Roberts Karate

Do you see women walking around scratching at their legs all the time? It doesn't itch a bit ;)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

I've heard of bikers and joggers shaving their legs to decrease air resistance. Believe it or not the tiny bit of air resistance due to hair does make a difference in speed.

"Nothing is impossible to the willing mind."

• 3 weeks later...

"i think , it's gay..."

I don't see how any of this is in anyway homosexual... and to the crack that implied homosexuals were less masculine, although i'm not gay myself, i have many a gay friend who would resent this. point being, to use someones sexuality as an insult. it may just be 'cuz i'm a liberal, but it dosen't seem ethical or moral to me.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

"i think , it's gay..."

I don't see how any of this is in anyway homosexual... and to the crack that implied homosexuals were less masculine, although i'm not gay myself, i have many a gay friend who would resent this. point being, to use someones sexuality as an insult. it may just be 'cuz i'm a liberal, but it dosen't seem ethical or moral to me.

Exactly. Perfectly summed up. :)

43 Years old

Roberts Karate