• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Can chi be used up?

But Ki is Ki. Red Ki , liver Ki, natal Ki. It's all Ki. Ice, water, steam, condensation, sweat, clouds. It's all the same. Yeah it's a little different one has salt another doesn't but are they not all water H2o. Anyway sciencetifically this isn't 100% true but I should you hope you get the idea.

Why can't you absorb some Ki from around you if you run low?

Why can't you drink salt water if you are dehydrated?

I absorb Ki from drinks, food, air but I can't from all around me. This doesn't really make sense since air is all around me.

The logical fallacy you are faling into is called "appeal to ignorance".

And maybe since the body is a better conductor then battery

Unless you are referring to the casing or insulative material; this is a false premise.

You'll never amount to much if the only Ki you can use is the measely amount your body creates.

But weather you can *use* external sources of qi is not the topic now is it? The question is weather one can exaust one's own qi reserves.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not a chi believer in the way that taoist are. im more so the type if i dont see it with my own eyes or undertsand it it doesnt exist to me. Now there are many things that one could say exist in the universe but if you dont know what it is or understand it then it does not exist in the mind of the individual. Jerry love is the guy to talk to if you want to learn about chi in a religous and philisophical way.

As far as I know energy can niether be created or destroyed only change forms.