Chopsticks Vs A Fork !!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forks definately. Much easier to eat with. I prefer to kill the people at my dinner table with my bare hands so I don't need no stinking chop sticks to take them out :P

White Belt-Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Although forks require less skill, many foods can be eaten faster with chopsticks. I also believe that sharp chopsticks constitute better weapons than forks due to their smaller striking area, greater length and superior numbers. :)

Reminds me of an old Seinfeld bit. Picture chinese farmers, working all day with a pitchfork and a shovel, and what do they base their eating utensils on? Two pool cues.

Trainwreck Tiemeyer

wishes he was R. Lee Ermey.

i think i'm going to have to support the chopsticks on this one.

obviously you have to look at how you eat with chopticks. i mean, you won't use a knife and fork with a bowl so don't think about using chopsticks with a dinner plate.

both ends of chopsticks can be used to pick up food to maintain a certain leverl of hygiene, and with a bowl, well, have you seen a chinese scoop rice into his mouth? a bowl can go from full to empty in a matter of secondes.

and then there's the point of if you can't use chopsticks like how they're meant to, you can still spear the food with a single chopstick.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."