• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What kinda music does everyone listen to??

boogiedownbronx

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

punk rock like Blink 182, Green Day

Those bands aren't punk rock, they are pop punk! :x :kaioken:

:)

:roll: Why did I just KNOW I shouldn't have called them that?? :lol:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

I like grunge, metal, hard rock, classic rock, techno, industrial, EBM synth pop (sorta like techno and industrial), classical, blues, old school jazz but not smooth jazz.

Favorite bands are: Jimi Hendrix, Stone Temple Pilots, VNV nation, Nirvanna, Pearl Jam, Metallica

there are lots of other cool bands out there but not enough time to write them all down

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

Just rock for me...

Nirvana,

Metallica (One rules.. I tell ya that if you get a chance listen to it. ALL of it),

Linkin' Park are ok,

A German band named Rammstein which are really good (If you've seen Triple X then they're the band at the beginning of that... BANG BANG! remember them?)

Limp Bizkit is what I used to listen to. Don't like em now...

Marilyn Manson's ok...

I think that's about it...

Everybodies Going Kung Fu Fighting! Yah Hoocha! LMAO

hmmm... i like everything, as long as it's good.

my favorite right now is stuff that's come out of iceland - sugarcubes, bjork, mum, sigur ros, etc...

i like trip-hop too - massive attack, portishead, other mellow stuff like that. good for late nights...

and i listen to a lot of classic rock and oldies - usually best when i'm driving! i love david bowie (but who doesn't?) :)

i used to be very much into industrial music and i still like to get out those albums every once in a while, when i'm feeling nostalgic.

blues, jazz... folk music... that's all good too. i have a lot of musician friends and have been lucky enough to be exposed to a lot of great stuff.

i love music.

of course, i've also been know to allow myself the guilty pleasure of stealing my little sister's pop CD's - a little christina aguilera now and then won't kill me, right? :wink:

I like to kick back and play Yanni most of the time, but occasionally will listen to Zamfir when I'm feeling a little blue.

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

Personally, I prefer Sting, Bob Berg, Alanis M, Miles D,Jon Scofield, KISS!!!!!!, Jhonny Cash, Sondre Lerche (u`ll soon hear abut him) Chick Corea, and a bunch of other artists that I`ll probably remember after I post my reply :lol:

Read a book!