• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What kinda music does everyone listen to??

boogiedownbronx

I'm a newbie to the board and I was just wondering what kinda music everyone's into??? For me, I'm into rap and hip hop, but it all depends on the day/mood. I've been looking on the web for smaller bands, cause I'm sick of listening to all the same stuff on the radio and came across a band called Delinquent Habits. I think their stuff is pretty good, does anybody know anything about them???

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a thread like this somewhere, but I couldn't find it. But since you're new, it's ok.

I listen to anything from classic rock (Hendrix, Led Zepplin, ect) to metal (old school Metallica, SOD, Disturbed, ect). Some stuff I listen to is rap and metal mixed (Linkin Park, Limp Bizket, Kid Rock, ect).

P.S. Stop by the intro thread and tell us about yourself.

Laurie F

I listen to goa trance when I'm training, otherwise I'll listen to just about anything. You can't beat Goa for training music though.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

I listen to all types of music ranging from the 50'2 to the present with bands like Chuck Berry, Jimmi Hendrix, AC/DC. Nirvana, STP, Godsmack*, New Found GLory, Good Charlotte, SEV, Trust Co., and Thursday, amny more

Choi, Ji Hoon Instructor-

3rd Dan-Tae Kwon Do

3rd Dan Hapkido

International Haedong Gumdo Federation

Kyuk Too Ki (Korean Kickboxing/Streetfighting)