• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Whats the difference between BJJ and JJ

Johhny,

I mean no disrespect, but rumors and lies are everywhere. I mean we all know Rickson is a stud on the mat, but Helio even scoffed at his "412-0" record. Or what about the rumors that he tapped out Saulo Ribiero 5 times in 4 minutes? The bullcrap is everywhere.

If my survival means your total destruction, then so be it.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I don't believe the 400-0 record either. As far as Rickson tapping out Saulo - are you sure that's crap? I thought that was true. Rickson also taps out the top BJJ black belts, including the Machados, Margarida, Nino etc and this comes from those black belts who were there and were tapped.

BJJ - Black Belt under John Will (Machado)

Shootfighting - 3rd Degree Black Belt

TKD - Black Belt

BJJ constantly test their techniques against fully resisting opponents through realistic sparring.

A lot of JJJ schools do not and include techniques that just won't work in a real fight.

Rickson ain't beat no 400 people neither.. 300 maybe, 400? no way.

Peace, Love, Harmony

A lot of JJJ schools do not and include techniques that just won't work in a real fight.

:dodgy: Hey Shazaam, it's easy to parrot what you here other people say about a subject so can you please include an example of some of the techniques that don't work. Just for my edification.

Tapped out, knocked out, or choked out...Take your pick.

http://jujitsu4u.com/

http://www.combatwrestling.com/

http://gokor.com/

:dodgy: Hey Shazaam, it's easy to parrot what you here other people say about a subject so can you please include an example of some of the techniques that don't work. Just for my edification.

Yes, I'd be interested in knowing this as well. Please share with us those moves that JJ does that doesn't work. :roll:

Johhny,

I dont mean that he didnt tap Saulo. Margarida has done it, so has Comprido I think. I just doubt that it was 5 times in 4 minutes. Anyhow, I wanted to ask you a question. Could you email me at ichibushi@hotmail.com? Thanks brother!

If my survival means your total destruction, then so be it.

Hey Shazaam, it's easy to parrot what you here other people say about a subject so can you please include an example of some of the techniques that don't work. Just for my edification.

Simple lapel grab. OK, just grap the hand, thumb into the meaty part between forefinger and thumb, twist the hand towards the ground, pinky up and attacker goes down to one knee...OKay.

How about...attacker grabs my lapel and while I go for his hand...HAYMAKER to the bridge of my nose!!!

Peace, Love, Harmony