lets go korean stylist

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's wonderful to have KOOK SOOL WON represented here....always loved the very fancy uniforms you have.........welcome and stick around awhile........... :wave: :nod:

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

Fancy? We just have all black top and pants. :???:

Just a few insignias other than that. Not like some of the bright colors that were discussed in that other string. Now that's fancy. :bigwink: :up:

Oh, and welcome Kungfoowoo. Good to see our Kuk Sool contingent growing. Lots of good martial artists to draw from here.

[ This Message was edited by: KSN Doug on 2001-11-10 12:49 ]

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Ohhhh :idea:

That's sort of an instructor's uniform. We get one when we're promoted to 1st dahn. Usually for special occations only. :bdaybiggrin:

Some where it when instructing class, to stand out. Most of us only were our usual uniform, since we end up working out pretty good too.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Yeh Kungfuwoo, I would say this system does exactly that. You get the benefit of the cross-training a lot of people on this board favor, without having to change schools.

And, with every new level, I find we get more in depth into most of the skills than I had originally imagined. That's why I've stayed with it for about 9yrs, and plan to stay with it for a long time. I don't see myself ever getting board, or reaching a plateau in KSW.:grin:

Where are you taking classes now? Who's your instructor?

[ This Message was edited by: KSN Doug on 2001-11-12 05:46 ]

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan