• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

lets go korean stylist

Hey welcome beungood.

If you get the chance, make a post over in the introductions forum so everyone knows who you are. :up:

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I'm a red 4 in TSD. That's 1st gup second pretest for black belt, or the last belt before black

cho dan TSD

"Every second that you are not training, someone somewhere is training to kick your butt"- Kyo Sa Lyle (my instructor)

"Where we going in 5 months?!?!?!" "Cali!!"

-Spring Break '04

"Life begins at 130 mph".

Just got my 5:th gup last week and the physical training is getting tougher and tougher. My current estimate of BB graduation is some 5 years away, if i can keep up with the tightening grip. I study ITF TKD.

I am a 4th Dan WTF TKD along with 3rd DAN Combat Hapkido.

sk0t

"I shall not be judged by what style I know, but how I apply that style againsts yours..."

Welcome Scandanavian -

I hear what you're saying, it certainly doesn't get any easier as you progress thru the martial arts. Just keep up with your training & practice and you'll reach your goal before you know it. As my instructor says "inch by inch is a cinch, yard by yard is hard".

:karate:

I am a 4th Dan WTF TKD along with 3rd DAN Combat Hapkido.

I looked in your profile thugtkd - what am i missing ? Your already a 4th Dan and your only 20 ? Or your not 20 ?

Bows respectfully..just curious.

• 4 weeks later...
The Original Style of hapkido is called by three basic names. YooKwonSool, HapkiYooKwonSool, and HapkiYooSool. These are the names that our founder and our school in Korea first instructor Choi, Young-Sool used. Our new Chief instructor(since 1970) in Korea is Grandmaster Jang,Young-Shil(9 Dan). It opened in February 2, 1950. It is the same style that we teach at our dojang in Ft. Lauderdale. We just moved to the US from Korea and opening a school on July 1, 2003 at 1594 E. Commercial Blvd. We have a small school now in Hollywood, FL at 6790 Stirling Road in the Sterling Shopping Center acrossed from the new Publix shopping center. If you want to see Hapkido in it's purest form, come and see us. You will have a great time. :o (954)963-9661 until July 1.

Master Jeff Allen

Chief Instructor

https://www.hapkiyoosool.com