• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

lets go korean stylist

Korea is a fascinating place. I spent a year there. The people possess and industriesness that we in America don't even come close to. When I come into this forum I sit still and remember.

One of the memories that sticks with me is the first time I saw the martial arts group in the 332nd barracks out for their evening run, barefoot in white uniforms.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome ZR440........... :wave:

SAI; nice of you to share with us......... :up:

we are developing quite a korean stylist group here and it's nice to see....... :nod:

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

welcome to all the new korean stylist!! :up:

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

I do Moo Do Kwon, Chung Do Kwon, basically soft style (Moo) and hard style (Chung) of TKD. I've never been to Korea, but I studied with Soo Kon Kim for a day. There was a seminar at my school, and he came and studied for a few hours...

It was pretty fun.

For info, if no one knew, the soft styles are more kicks like tornado kicks and multiple kicks as well as flying kicks, and Hard style is basically "hard", usually one kick, most of the time advancing, step in front, or crossing kicks. More punches and and solid stances than Moo Do Kwon. I like the mix, it is interesting.

James Pederson

1st Dan

Mu Do Kwon, Chung Do Kwon Tea Kwon Do.

Green belt in Taekwondo. My school's sign reads, "Karate: Taekwondo-Plus." People throw around the word karate as a common word. Ignorant son of ... :kaioken:

Canh T.

I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversations.