• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why Wrestlers are effective on the street.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the one with the sort of back drop thingy.

Yea is was pretty cool, I was impressed more with the amount of punchs to the face that guy took.

lol yea...he kind of sat htere for a while before he decided to do something..i think he needs to work on reaction time a littel more :lol:

Because they are strong, conditioned, and since very little martial artist and not the mention regular people, know how to defend against those takedowns, they easily take a person to the ground and punch them to dead.lol

Because they are strong, conditioned, and since very little martial artist and not the mention regular people, know how to defend against those takedowns, they easily take a person to the ground and punch them to dead.lol

Seems it could be avoided by rolling backward before he gets to the point where your screwed.

White Belt- Shudokan Karate

"Intresting but anyone who watched the WWE could pulled that off."

You are joking right?! Thats like saying anyone that has seen karate kid makes them an Okinwanan master!

Trust me man that doesn't take much skilll to dump someone over your back like that. Maybe not doing it perfectley or with the amount of grace but doing it effectivly woudl't be too hard. I've seen a coupld kids in a school yard fight do it before.

White Belt- Shudokan Karate