• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I want to start jeet kune do? But cant find teacher! help me

Hi i want ot start jeet kune do but i have called around many places and no1 does jeet kune do.

I live in birmingham england and wan tot start a soon as possible so if u no any places the post reply send me an e mail. my address is ryan_carnage@hotmail.com

Please help. :kaioken: :karate: :-? :-? :-?

I have not yet started jeet kune do but i want 2 so please help me.U can also e-mail me if u have anything to say or help me with.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sorry perrow, i dont live in england so i cant help you, but i know how you feel. I really wanted to take either wing chun kung fu or jeet kune do but i couldnt find a school that tought 1 of them in my city. So i was looking around for martial arts, i found many karate schools but i didnt want to take that because its too main stream (no offence, but i like to be different), so i came across an art called mauy thai. so i was like " muay thai, what the hell is that". So i looked into it and took a class and i loved it. It was just what i was looking for and its great for me. So the point of this message is to not get your heart set on just 1 art that you want to do, and look into other ma's. Take some classes, find out whats best for you, and dont just dismess a MA because its not the one that you want. Good luck hunting.

Buy "Tao of Jeet Kune Do" and apply what you learn from that to what you already know and you'll have what Jeet Kune Do is.

MA.

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein