• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Instant Messenger programs

BKJ1216

What's everyones screen names on there favorite instant messenger programs.

Mine are as follows

Aim: BKJ1216

MSN: Alakrity@hotmail.com, and bkj247@hotmail.com

White Belt- Shudokan Karate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It might not be a good idea (think about it before you post it) to give out your AIM or email on here (for some), but if ya feel froggy (no pun intended Patrick LOL), I guess it's fine. But I don't care who has mine. I have a "block" feature ;)

Mine is KarateKidTSD (AIM) and karatekid1975 (MSN Messenger). I usually use AIM. I don't use MSN often, except to talk to my sister (it's the only messenger program she has). I usually have EVERYONE except her blocked on MSN, anyway.

Laurie F

My favorite Messenger program is MSN...most of my dojo buddies are on MSN. My screen name for that is monkeygirl_tm@yahoo.com yes it works, even though it's a yahoo address, it works!

I don't really like AIM that much, but it works...my screen name for that is monkeyblackbelt.

Don't forget guys: if you want to share your IM screen names with everyone, just go into your Profile and put them in! Then, the information will be there for all to see. Every time you make a post, there will be a button for IM next to the "profile pm email www" buttons, whether it's AIM, MSNM, ICQ or any combination of the three.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Yeah, it can be. But, if you wanted to bring attention to your info... you could also post in this thread.

No harm. :)

It's also a pain in the but to look at 1700 members profiles.

1700 forum posts probably won't be much easier :).

Sure it will, I'm not making the post, they are.

White Belt- Shudokan Karate