• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Three most fav things

karatekid1975

I thought of something interesting. This could be fun. What is your three most fav things. Mine?

1) Martial Arts

2) Sleeping

3) A toss-up between music and computer stuff.

In that order for me. Explaining why could be interesting, too. #1 is a "durrrrrr" type of thing for most people on this forum. #2 If I'm not working or doing martial arts or #3, I like to sleep LOL (I sleep till noon except on wednsday for class, and friday and sunday for early shift for work). #3 I love listening to music, and playing on the computer. I'm on here, at least, three times a day LOL. If I'm bored, more often ............. Sheesh. It sounds like a need a life LOL.

Laurie F

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. MA training. mostly Shotokan, I also take some classes in Judo. Love every minute.

1. Working with my sites.

1. Radio broadcasting. I'm a "DJ" and it's been the love of my life.

There could be other things as important as these: my bf, I love him like I've never loved anyone before. Love my doggie, my town, mountains, summers, Japanese and so on :karate:

Cool, Ramy. I'm highjacking my own topic for a sec. I used to DJ at a college station. Yes it was a blast. I loved it. Problem was, it was for free (I didn't get paid for it) and the program manager was a *****. She acted like we were getting paid for it, and we had to jump when she said jump. I was also working for the college (security) at the time, and she tried to say that the station was more important than my PAYING job. She almost got me fired, but my other boss caught on (thank goodness). But I'd love to DJ again. It was fun while it lasted. I kinda miss it :(

Anyways, if ya wanna chat about it, PM me :)

Ok, sorry folks. Back to the topic :D

Laurie F

Well mine is in a bit of a different order.

1.) My fiance- She means the world to me and makes me happier than anything in this world.

2.) Martial Arts- obvious reasons

3.) Guns- nothing like a day at the range

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

1. Martial Arts

2. Friends & Family

3. Music - Listening to it, Playing it, Writing it...I love it all!

I would've put sleep in there, but decided against it. I only had three choices, after all. :)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

1) The outdoors/nature -I majored in fisheries and wildlife biology... too many things to see and do, things to discover, and interesting ways that different organisms have solved problems related to daily life. Diversity is key.

2) Friends and family- what's life without them?

3) reading- for enjoyment or learning new things it's a great way to open ones mind

MA didn't make my top three but it's high on the list. Now if I was to do MA training in the woods with my friends and relax by reading after wards :idea: :)

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare